Well it sounds like there are a lot of folks ready to put in the grunt work
in DC, so I'm removing my NYC vote from the pool.

I've been up here in the northeast for 3 1/2 years and have still never
taken the train down to DC.  This is a good reason for me to get my ass down
there.

Jonny, I'm sleeping in your bed, between you and your wife.

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage