The power of the internet does not give one person omnipotent power
over all. Especially under the directives of the Wikipedia which is
community based.

Maybe just create a wiki for ourselves and then link to it within the
sparsely populated Wikipedia wiki?

No?

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com