I went over to Harvard last night for David Weinberger's talk about
his new book, Everything Is Miscellaneous.

One part of his talk was about Wikipedia and how it drives experts
away because of the need for citations for everything.  I hope I got
that right...  I've got his book and will read it to see if I can
better summarize what he was saying.  He had really funny pictures
that made it very clear....

I was extremely frustrated trying to add information on Wikipedia and
fought a long and hard fight to get the top definition the way I
thought it should be.

--
Steve Garfield
http://SteveGarfield.com