(A half hour later...)

Now I see the importance, I think.

For those who think this group - its members and their efforts - are
at least important enough to document in some kind of historical
record, the screwing around with its Wikipedia entry is hurtful
vandalism, at the least, but maybe also at the most.

So lemme ask one more obvious (to me anyway) question:  does the
"definitive" - or at least, the fairly accurate, as we know it now -
entry about this group reside somewhere other than Wikipedia, for
safekeeping?  Rupert, on your hard drive, maybe, or Verdi's, or some
one's?  It's not like youse guyz NEED an external site to maintain
your own history, is it?

This is not to excuse the rampant illogical "editing" of the vlog
wikipedia entry, of course; it's just to suggest what may already have
happened: if it's important to document, then hey, save it in a safe
place!

Respectfully,

WtW

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "wallythewonderdog"