That is indeed horribly confusing because m4v's created by quicktime
ipod export option should always play. I just tried episode 6 on my
ipod and it transferred and played fine.

So I dunno, got any detail on what the people with a problem are
experiencing? Plays o in itunes but wont transfer to ipod?

Strange!

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "J. Rhett Aultman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>