You told me on the phone that you did not want to negotiate. At least that's
how I remember hearing it. Sorry if I heard wrong. You told me specifically
that PodTech was not in position to negotiate.

The problem is I'm getting in between you and John Furrier. John's mom died
this week which is causing problems figuring out where things are.

I'll get him to answer you.

Regarding photo prices, I talked with photographers who work for Associated
Press, Business Week and other magazines.

I agree that we dropped the ball. No excuses there, but I wasn't involved
back then and am trying to clean up a mess and having trouble getting it
cleaned up because of John's mom's death.

Robert Scoble

###