>Well it's been another week and a half since we've heard anything. Is
this thing resolved yet?

I'll check. Last I heard Furrier was willing to pay $1,000 and Bui wanted
$3,000. Not sure if either of them have moved from those positions but it's
very possible that this is headed to some sort of court unless one of them
bends. For my part in it I'm sorry about the whole issue, it was caused by
an employee who made a mistake and feels bad about it and was amplified by
no follow through and making sure there was some sort of resolution to the
issue.

By the way, I've seen a few people say that PodTech is unresponsive on other
issues, like sending out Vloggies. I have no idea who hasn't gotten Vloggies
yet,  but if anyone has any other issues with PodTech or me or still is owed
a Vloggie my personal phone number is 425-205-1921 and you can call me
anytime for any reason.

Robert Scoble
PodTech.net