> If In 25 years it is the trend for people to gather at venues wher
> videoblogs are played on giant screens, would videobloggers think this
> was commercial use and that they are entitled to some small cut?

No.

At this point my own philosophy is settling on the total respect for
> whtaever the particular content cretor wants. If theyve signed up to a
> system that uses draconian methods, more fool them in the long run. If
> they want all media to be free and believe in a true creative commons
> of works, then hoorah. If they believe in something else then I'll
> respect that too, though I personally have a special place in my heart
> for those who want to push freedom further than most.

Me too... I have a special place in my heart for those who want to push
anything farther than most.  Creativity, freedom, even obscenity (for fuck's
sake).  One of the biggest misses in videoblogging is the lack of people
pushing limits, and I don't exclude myself.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who
really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage