Perhaps we need a personal information contract that we could supply
to corporations that says ,"You don't own this information, you just
have the rights to use it for your personal records."

If enough of the market were on board, they'd have to deal with it.

I'm tired of them exploiting us.

Cheers,

Ron Watson

Pawsitive Vybe