Ok, that was funny John and Richard. I'll give you that. There is some
inherent irony in even participating in this thread...  I don't know
how i got so sucked in... it's not all bad though is it?

We're not doing jason any real favors... not giving away any
subversive keys to skip having to learn... the points all come down to
the fact that the show has got to be honest, personal and they've got
to work for it. What's so damn wrong with that kind of advice?

I can say this... jason is not ABC... and I can pretty much guarentee
Mahalo won't be some cheesey *ss version of CNET's other video
podcasts. I'm pretty much sure that Jason's efforts will be positive
for videoblogging the way they've been positive for blogging.  In fact
I still read many of the blogs on his old network.

We can either push this change away, live in the past and have no say
in the future... or we can embrace the change and have a hand in
shapping a better future.

-Mike