You know I think a lot of us were attracted to this because of the
technology (geeks at heart) then we found a voice! Then we wanted to share
it. And hence a community was born.

Now we are all so busy - and there is indeed so much out there to view. It
is a time-space continuum problem for me, as much as anything else. Being
here in Hawaii I have very opportunities to actually give you all hugs in
person!

We moved onto YouTube (also, not instead of) a few years ago. We get a few
ugly comments over the years, but largely nothing at all to worry about. It
has changed, the conversation has upgraded over there, and we just
determined early on that that YouTube was big enough - and - we could carve
out a little space for people who are into consciousness and beauty. Our
content does not attract the trolls, which pretty much everyone (including
the advertisers) are finally realizing do not bring value to the table, and
hence those viral huge numbers (like Twitter followers) don't necessarily
mean anything in and of themselves.

Love,

Rox

--