Hello everyone,

First of all, I have really appreciated reading the thoughts, and opinions on the new phones. As well as peoples experiences with them, in the stores. I always find this sort of stuff helpful.

I am considering upgrading my phone. At first, I wasn't going to do it. I love my 12 mini. It's smaller, and pretty easy for me to hold. It still works quite well, and I really don't have any issues with it.

However, I get my phone service with T-Mobile. If I were to upgrade now, it would be better for me, then if I were to wait another year or so. Right now, I can trade in this phone, and it will help go toward the cost of my next phone. I really don't want to have to trade in this phone. But this is the way I have to go about these sorts of things, if I ever want to upgrade.

My battery in my phone is degrading. I actually have a service message on it, that states that I need to replace the battery. So I could do that, and use this phone for longer. But a part of me thinks that it is just better to go ahead and do the upgrade instead.

I would be interested to hear what people think about this. I know some of this will be opinion. That is fine by me.

However, some of you on this list know way much more about these sorts of things than I do. That is something I have really come to appreciate over the years. It is a big part as to why I remain a part of this list.

I plan to go to my local store within the next week, or so. I want to hold the 15 plus, and the 15 pro. I want to explore them, and see which one I might be most comfortable with.

I was also considering checking out the 14 pro. Just so that I would know all of my options. I am not interested in the pro, max phones. That would just be too large of a device for me.

I really like the idea of having a phone that uses USB C charging.

However, what sorts of charging blocks might I need?

I am not sure if I have what I need, to support that type of charging. I know I at least have one. I usually try to buy dual charging blocks, because I have so many devices, that this just works better for me. Or, I have friends that come over, who need to charge their stuff.

I am really looking forward to possibly getting a pro, just for the camera. I never in my life thought that i would want a phone, for it's camera.

However, the new feature with Be My Eyes, has been a game changer for me. I use it quite regularly. At least, once a day. Usually a lot more than that though. I am still not always the best at taking a picture. I hope that this might improve in time. I just don't always understand how, or where to aim the camera.

Are the cameras really all that different from the 12 Mini I have now, to the 14 pro, or the 15 pro?

I really want to make the best choice possible for myself. But of course, I won't know really what to expect, until I go to the store.

What do you all think?

Any thoughts, or suggestions are much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri