Hi Eelco, Nino,

> I'm not even sure whether I agree :) Wicket can be hard for people
> that are not comfortable with OO programming...
>
> I did not have a very small learning curve, nor did the two other consultants
> working here.

I guess 'very small learning curve' is off then. I must confess I have
to unlearn myself as well even though I have plenty of pure OO
experiences and even though I have never ever liked PHP, JSP and even
rhtml. (Shameless plug for RoR and html template fans: see project
Persia http://blog.finalist.com/2006/09/25/finalist_project_persia/.)

How about:
- No need to learn new languages, Java and HTML is sufficient.

About the experienced developer: there should be an experienced
developer an any non trivial project. So this should not be a problem.

>> Good support for modern web pages (AJAX), while ... FireFox 1.0 is not
>> supported.
>>
> This is not inherently true for the framework though....
True, but that is not good enough for this very biased list :)

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten