(ping Kevin and Dan A.)

Hi Amanda, I've had some problems with report failures recently when I ran
a few test cohorts. On the same cohort, when I ran multiple concurrent
reports (say, bytes added, edits, and pages created), some would fail and
others succeed. It wasn't clear what the issue was.

- J

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Amanda Bittaker <abitta...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am getting failures again, both when uploading cohorts and running
> reports.  Strangely, it seems the more reports you try to run in one batch
> the less likely it is any report will succeed.
>
> Is anyone else having these problems again?  Wonderful Analytics people,
> could you please work your magic again?
>
> Many thanks,
> Amanda

Jonathan T. Morgan