Thanks so much for the quick response, Nuria.

I ran the exact same reports on the same cohort as one of the last batches
that were failing.  Last time 2/4 of the reports failed, when I reran the
individually they succeeded.  (But they don't always, I reran one report 3
times this morning before it worked.)   This time, my failure rate got
worse:  4/4 failed, although they said "PENDING" for a few seconds first,
which is new.

Is that useful information?  Please do let me know what else I can do to
help solve this.

Thanks again,
Amanda