Thanks Nuria!

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Nuria Ruiz <nu...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> If so a cohort + report to repro will be most useful.

Translation:* try to run the exact same reports on the same cohort again,
to see if the same metrics fail. Let us know what you find. ;)

Same goes for anyone else who experiences these issues: the more details we
(users) can provide the engineers, the more effective they can be at
diagnosing and addressing the problems.

Cheers,
- J

*for anyone who is not 100% familiar with that hip, new software
engineering lingo

Thanks,