Hoi,

The best response to complaints and criticism is for the people that
complain and criticise to be invited to be part of the solution. SOFIXIT is
the mantra that brought us a lot of good. YES, I find it important that
people are aware of the things that are dear to me. I blog about them and I
do not only blog about them. I do what I can to make a difference. I edit
in Wikidata on subjects that are relevant and do not get the attention they
deserve. I do invite people to work on fixes for templates that need fixing
in a Wikipedia and I do showcase why the Occitan Wikipedia is at the
forefront of getting our information out.

PR is important and makes a difference, people need to see that work is
done. People need to see that things progress. And really JJ you can make a
difference too when you know so well what work needs to be done. When you
think there is nothing that you can do, I am sure we can find something for
you that makes a difference in the things you care for. First thing is for
you to know what you care for and how much you want to involve yourself.
Thanks,
    GerardM