<quote name="Tyler Romeo" date="2013-07-31" time="16:21:50 -0400">
> What might be useful is to have a security instance running MediaWiki with
> a similar setup to the actual en-wiki, and then have Minion running on an
> instance and have it run the tests that way. Unfortunately, I don't know
> how we would manage users (since it doesn't have LDAP integration) or when
> we would run these tests (I'd imagine there wouldn't be a need to run them
> on every change).

Tyler: mind reporting this as an enhancement bug in deployment-prep?
Include things like what is needed to get it working etc.

Might be something we could get running against the beta cluster,
perhaps.

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |