This looks great to me. Some questions/notes:

- Which of these come with additional requirements beyond just OS base
  packages? We should note those. What I can think of:

    - CentOS: We require devtoolset (which version?) and probably
      EPEL? I don't recall how people get some of the dependencies in
      place (bison, flex, cmake).

    - macOS: Homebrew I suppose.

- On CentOS, if we limit support to "full updates", CentOS 7 will drop
  off soon. I'm wondering if we should use versions with maintenance
  updates instead? (I'm glad CentOS 6 just went out of life support :-)

- Does anybody know if Cirrus keeps previous macOS images available?
  If so, I'd suggest we keep the two most recent macOS versions.

Robin

--
Robin Sommer * Corelight, Inc. * ro...@corelight.com * www.corelight.com