Hi Clemens,

Clemens Eisserer wrote:
3.) I have an awkward problem:

The strange thing is that the GetPrimitiveArrayCritical call crashes,
but if I copy exactly the same call into the trampoline-function,

  Did you try to run it with -Xcheck:jni (preferably on a fastdebug
  build)? What does it say?

  Thanks,
    Dmitri

everything works fine:
V  [libjvm.so+0x24252b]
C  [libmawt.so+0x1fc6c]  AWTXRDrawGlyphList+0x8c
C  [libfontmanager.so+0xb294]
Java_sun_font_X11TextRenderer_doDrawGlyphList+0x74
j  sun.font.X11TextRenderer.doDrawGlyphList(JIZZZIFF[J[F)V+0

I am not a JNI nor a C profesional, any idea what I am doing wrong?
Am I passing the JNI-Envirment-pointer somehow wrong, or the
array-handles, or is it related to the fact that both methods are
located in different shared libraries? If I copy the second method
from X11TextRenderer_md directly into X11TextRenderer (doing nothing
except the GetPrimitiveArrayCritical) everything works as expected.
Sorry for this question ;)

Thanks a lot, lg Clemens