Hi Denis,

I'll wait for some clean webrevs once you get the float stuff in for a final review. I did take a really quick look and thought that a better way to handle "OFF" would be to set rval to -1 and then check "rval < 0" as the (quicker) test for OFF in the currentSegment() method. Does that make sense?

In any case, let's wait for cleaner webrevs to go further on this (hopefully in a day or so?)...

                        ...jim