Actually, I just finished implementing a solution to the problem I've
been talking about. I've only tested it on the problematic curve I
have talked about, but it works very well.

I've also changed the structure of the engine quite a bit. Mostly
to optimize things and get rid of unnecessary object allocations,
but also to clean things up a bit - the way it was, with nearly all
the logic for widening and dashing in BezCurve.java wasn't very pleasing
and it couldn't be made so unless we made the class completely immutable
and threw performance out the window.

It doesn't look like I'll be able to send a webrev out by today, but I'll
work on it a bit during the weekend and I should have a good one by Monday.

Regards,
Denis.