Yes, it should get 2d review and I will look at this soon as priorities
permit but the *conclusion* is that the client team
ask that such changes go into the client forest. If this is a problem for
you then we will do it on your behalf. We do not want client changes
directly into dev. That is a very polite but firm request.

-phil.