swingmark also shows double improvement on the retina.

On 25.06.15 13:40, Andrew Brygin wrote:
Hello Sergey,

24/06/15 22:45, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi, Andrew.
Thanks for this report. As far as I understand it in case of retina the lcd text is drawing faster after the fix than aa before the fix, which means that we will not get a new regressions. So the fix looks fine.

But on non retina our results still not so good, lcd text is slow: 485(was 16.4) vs 16508..... and the window for optimizations still exists.
I agree that there is a room for further optimizations.

However, I do not think that it is possible to achieve the same
level of performance of the lcd rendering, as the aa rendering,
because of more complex nature of the lcd text rendering.

Thanks,
Andrew
global.dest=VolatileImg(Opaque),text.opts.font.fsize=6.0,text.opts.graphics.textaa=LCD_HRGB:
9-8087201-v00: 485.2052560 (var=0.57%) (2955.82%)
global.dest=VolatileImg(Opaque),text.opts.font.fsize=6.0,text.opts.graphics.textaa=On:
9-8087201-v00: 16508.76580 (var=0.66%) (99.69%)