Looks ok to me.
But probably you could check for image width &height programmatically instead of hardcoding to 64 in testcode.

Regards
Prasanta
On 11/23/2015 4:09 PM, Jayathirth D V wrote:

Hello All,

_Please review following fix in JDK9:_

__

Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8041501

Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8041501/webrev.00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejdv/8041501/webrev.00/>

Issue : Pink discoloration when we read JPEG images without JFIF & EXIF header and having no subsampling.

Root cause : We are overriding JPEG color space set in IJG library at imageioJPEG.c without checking component ID’s properly when JFIF & EXIF are not there. Decision to change color space is solely done consulting sampling factors.

Solution : Added extra check to verify component ID’s also before changing color space determined by IJG library when there is no JFIF & EXIF header.

Thanks,

Jay