Hi Laurent,

Now that we've integrated the feature into the client repositories, all future work should be done in the client repository on a "one issue at a time, each fixed with a separate JBS issue" basis. At this point the GR repositories are now obsolete, though if we come up with another major feature that might need a sandbox we can keep them around for that future contingency, but the bulk of the work should now just be done in the regular client repository...

                        ...jim