I don't know of any way of providing that requirement in a test case - Phil? Sergey?

If the machine doesn't have that much memory, I'm guessing that most of the OS's have some system of virtual memory that will get used, but it will add to the time the test takes due to paging.

Is 2G/3G something the test machines are not likely to have at this point?

                ...jim