Looks good to me. Only thing that can be improved is instead of wildcard imports, you can have specific imports in testcase.

Regards
Prasanta
On 3/10/2016 11:53 AM, Jayathirth D V wrote:
Jim thanks for the review.

Prasanta I have updated the webrev to address indentation issues. Please review:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8139183/webrev.06/

Thanks,
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Graham
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 5:28 AM
To: Jayathirth D V
Cc: 2d-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review Request for JDK-8139183 : drawImage misses
background's alpha channel

Also, line 59, "if{" => "if {"...

                        ...jim

On 3/9/16 3:30 PM, Jim Graham wrote:
That looks good to go.

A couple of code indentation issues in the test case:

Per:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/codeconven
tions-142311.html#454

for statements should have a space as in "for (...)" otherwise it
looks like a call to a function named "for()".

do-while statements also need a space before/after the braces and
between while and the parentheses, as in:
      do {
      } while (...);

I don't need to review those code style issues, but please fix them
before you push it...

              ...jim