Hello Everyone

Good day to you.

I 'm planning to add a test file into jdk/test/ repository.
The webrev changes for the test file is presented herewith.
           Link: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pnarayanan/8158524/webrev.00/

Brief on the test & its objectives:
        . As we know, VolatileImage utilizes accelerated rendering using GPU
while BufferedImage utilizes software rendering
        . The objective of this test-case is to check whether the rendered 2d
primitives appear same on VolatileImage and BufferedImage
        . In rare cases, the rendering on VolatileImage might differ by few
pixels from BufferedImage due to D3D/OpenGL driver 's handling of primitives
                 . Java2D pipelines for D3D/OpenGL APIs use fudge factors to
fine tune rendering calls so that output matches with output of BufferedImage.
                 . Thus the test case will help in checking for consistent
rendering across pipelines and also in identifying scenarios where pipelines
need to be fine-tuned.

Kindly review the test file and share your views at your convenience

Thank you
Have a good day

Prahalad N.