From: Clemens Eisserer [mailto:linuxhi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:04 PM
To: 2d-dev
Subject: Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [10] RFR JDK-8176795: Wrong color drawn when
painting translucent colors on volatile images using XRender.

Hi,

>>> 1) When we call Graphics2D.setColor() it uses ArgbPre PixelConverter
>>> based on SurfaceData(here it is XRenderPixMap ArgbPre surface) and
>>> converts the color to pre-multiplied values.

Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the most recent 2d-dev repo, which
includes this change.
I have some significant performance enhancements for xrender regarding
MaskFill/Blit which I would like to re-base onto the lastest "official" version.

I checked out the JDK and the JDK10 repo, but both did not contain this fix.

Thank you in advance & best regards, Clemens