Hi Prasanta, I think we should not create a behavior across the functions. doCompare() does only the comparison and it may be used for other purposes and is complete with respect to the comparison functionality.

run() function has a different behavior as it needs to populate the prevRemotePrinters and then the currentRemotePrinters and then use the comparison functionality. I think this is a good way to do.

Thanks and regards,

Shashi