Hi, Shashi.

The big problem was that I was not able to reproduce this problem neither at my
end nor at the systems used for PIT testing. Only Sergey had produced this NPE
till now.
If you cannot reproduce this exception on the system w/o
printers, then it is interesting what will return this code:

 259         ::EnumPrinters(PRINTER_ENUM_LOCAL | PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS,
 260                        NULL, 4, pPrinterEnum, cbNeeded, &cbNeeded,
 261                        &cReturned);
 262
 263         if (cReturned > 0) {....}

what will happen if you try to print something to the printer
which is returned in the case above?

--
Best regards, Sergey.