It doesn't hang there. It hangs in print().

-phil.

On 5/29/19, 3:17 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 29/05/2019 14:09, Phil Race wrote:
think the mystery is not why it times out now, but why it did not do so earlier.

But I assume it if the system does not have the printer then PrinterJob.getPrinterJob() should not hang? It looks like the test correctly assume that .getPrinterJob() should returns something even if there are no printers, and also tries to catch any exceptions in the print(); I guess its expectation are according the specification, isn't?