Must mention that Horace Andy is performing at the Lambeth Country Show this year, on Sunday 6-7:30pm. You should arrive early though or there'll be no cider left! Here's a link to the full event listing : ) http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/Services/Environment/ParksGreenSpaces/ LambethCountryShow2007ProgrammeEvents.htm

Sorry, totally OT - did I mention that I'm going to the below events? ; )
Ta-ra,

Anya

On 17 Jul 2007, at 10:12, Tristan Watkins wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Toby Frith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Jussi Lehtonen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Somewhere in Internet" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: (313) 313-typish London events this week

Matt Chester at Wildcats on Friday.

Alan Smith from D1 is making an appearance from Dublin for this night in addition to much-loved locals Jamie Steere and Numbfink. It's a nice little venue in Shoreditch. Really good vibe in there.

Monolake, Omar S, Villalobos and British Murder Boys at Fabric on Saturday.

Myself, occasional [313] contributor JSS and Rupi P will be playing at The Prince in Brixton (next to KFC, opposite The Ritzy) prior to this should anyone fancy pre-match festivities. Free before 10, £3 after. The beer garden's open to boot. It's also the weekend of the Lambeth Country Show (here's a report from 2005 http:// www.urban75.org/brixton/features/country_2005.html) so you might as well spend the day in Brixton (or head there on Sunday if you're more round-the-clock minded). Hit me back offline for flyer info/ more details if you like. I'd post the link to the flyer but I think it'll get rejected by the content filter.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk