On 7/17/07, Tristan Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Myself, occasional [313] contributor JSS and Rupi P will be playing at The
Prince in Brixton (next to KFC, opposite The Ritzy) prior to this should
anyone fancy pre-match festivities. Free before 10, £3 after.  The beer
garden's open to boot. It's also the weekend of the Lambeth Country Show
(here's a report from 2005
http://www.urban75.org/brixton/features/country_2005.html) so you might as
well spend the day in Brixton (or head there on Sunday if you're more
round-the-clock minded). Hit me back offline for flyer info/more details if
you like. I'd post the link to the flyer but I think it'll get rejected by
the content filter.

looking fwd to it tristan mate

flyer:
http://www.gakfoundation.org/monstercockplayas/RiskyDisco21-07-07/jpgs/riskydiscojuly21%20.jpg

will post up the recordings too early next week

:x slim