At 2:27 PM -0500 1/3/00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>In a message dated 4/01/00 1:52:10  [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>> Are all/any tracks exclusive to this compilation?

>As far as I know, most of tracks on this compilation are exclusive.
>Just from the top of my head, tracks that have already been released are:
>
>All - Uberall (Profan)
>Curd Duca - Pops; taken from Elevator 2 (Mille Plateaux)
>Ester Brinkmann - Maschine; taken from Totes Renen CD (Suppose)
>Sutekh - Unstabile - from the Stewart Walker Stabiles rmxs??? (Tektite)
>
>A_Zed

My track is exclusive to the compilation. I did two remixes of Stewart
Walker, one experimental and one more dancefloor oriented. The former is on
Clicks + Cuts, the latter will be released on Tektite.

There are also plans to release a Clicks + Cuts "dance" compilation on
Force Inc, but it is still in the idea stage.

Seth
http://www.belief-systems.com
belief-systems|context|static