After having such a blast last year, I've made my arrangements for this
years trip.

For those who don't know, the dates for the conference this year are
March 25th through March 29th in Miami.

I managed to score myself a $190 ticket from NYC to Miami on
cheaptickets.com for arrival on the 24th and departure on the 29th.  If
you are interested in going, you might want to find yourself a hotel
very soon.  I've had quite an issue trying to find rooms with two queen
beds so far, but managed to book myself a suite at the Hotel Leon at 8th
and Collins.

Which to bring up the point of hotels.  The Winter Music Conference
powers that be decided to book the conference @ the raddison rather than
the Fountainebleu this year.  This is an even worse location in than
last year.  The raddison is at roughly 67th and collins.  The
Fountainebleu is at 44th and collins, which I stayed at last year.  And
it was a total pain to get from there to the clubs.  You really do not
want to stay at either of these places.  Rather I would recommend
finding something south of lincoln road (22nd).

Also, I went last year and didn't bother with the actualy con pass, and
had a perfectly fine time.  It runs $275 I believe this year, and unless
you have interest in attending panels.

Greg Earle, any plans on doing a mail list for this event again this
year?

Brian J. Tang
royalblue financial