Greetings all,

At epok, richie was spinning a tune that i really got into, and could use
some help with the title, and its' availability status....

The track itself had highly distorted vocals of someone reading the begining
of the book of genesis, while occasionally breaking in with a (seemingly
sarcastic) "Do you believe?"  I have heard this track before- a long time
ago it seems.  I really enjoyed it for its' apocalyptic value >:->

About epok itself.  Another listmate mentioned that (s)he didn't see the
illustrious tb-303.  Well, he had two with him from what I could see, one on
the right had side (facing the dj booth,) which was missing a pot, and one
on the left which appeared to be a devilfish.  They were both used several
times during the night.  Also trainspotted were an sh-101, tr-808, tr-909
(duh)and at least one or two unidentifiable pieces of equipment.

I Was amazed at the depth and breadth of musick that was played that
evening.  "Egypt is the place to be," "tour de france,"  some very nice
tracks that I haven't heard in a very long time..

Sorry for the late posting all,

tuo

jim