Hi,
Just got back from London where I managed to get a few records; I got 2 Theo Parrish's- related 12":

1) Essential Selections vol.1 (Sound Signature)
is that a sort of compilation or is just a normal release with that name?
2) Sound Signature Presents: 2
... I don't know anything else about this one; it includes 3 cuts
"Good Kiss" produced by Rick Wihite
"Blue Out" produced by Theo Parrish
"Transit" produced by Kenny Dixon Jr.
Does anyone have more details on this one? I mean: is it a Theo Parrish's release or what???

I also got Underground Evolution's "Primordial Passage" on Peace Frog which I really like... does any of you have and/or like this one????

Thanx a lot
Davide