On 11 Jan 00, at 15:49, Minto Chempotical George wrote:
> house...anyone know who Brett Dancer is? His tracks are sick!

I know that Brett Dancer is from New York, perhaps runs the
Trackmode label, and makes excellent funky style house with cool
chords and stuff. His last, Urban Visionary, was just a gem :)

Ok some other questions - What is Ben Simms like as a dj? He
and masters and work will be playing here soon, as well as CJ
Bolland which I'm sure i'll neglect to check out. I would love to
know how these ppl rate as performers.

Dave