I have to agree wholeheartedly, this is one of my favourite house records purely because 'Sunlight' is so incredible. Deep emotional synths forceful subterannean bass sounds... i had a melodramatic review of it up on http://dissonance.space.net.au/ but the past issues are temporarily down. I'll let you know when they are back up. The next issue to go up has a full interview and feature on mike grant and we talk a little about this track. Definitely buy it if you can...
josh

The track "Sunshine" off that record is fantastic. It's the only one I
play, but it alone is worth buying the 12" for.

It's deep, very bassy...and has gorgeous synth washes that come in
after a brief intro.

Highly recommended.