>Also can anyone comment on the following DJs/Live performances - seeing them
>all in the next week!:
>
>Faze Action (live)

Two brothers from the UK, Simon and Robin Lee, who have cut a couple of
albums, the latest of which is Moving Cities. Their first album, Plans &
Designs, of a few years back had a retro-disco feel, but on their new LP
they have diversified into a more eclectic groove based dance-cum-listening
music with African vibes, jazz, house, etc, beats. Sounds like another UK
neo-Balearic outfit a la  Groove Armada to me. I have heard rave reports
about their shows. The new LP is nice and listenable but unspectacular to my
ears.

>CJ Bolland (live)

Well, he's a legend in Europe isn't he. I heard great reports about him at
Welcome 2000 here in Melbourne on NYE. Nice guy.

>Ashley Beedle

A legend. One of the original great DJs of the UK house scene - will bring
out the cognoscenti. Plays across the board: jazz, soul and house music. Is
the man behind the Afro Art label, Black Science Orchestra, Ballistic
Brothers, etc.

>Have this lot played their shows over east yet? Cyclone? Patrick? Anyone...
>anyone?

Nah, it's coming up this long weekend.

Peace

Cyclone