I have this and I actually don't like it all that much (please, before you crucify me for having such an obviously lowbrow and insolent opinion, remember, there's no accounting for taste). Anyway, would anyone be interested i buying/trading for it?

> > And i think i remember reading about another
> > DEC 12" called braille on his own DEC label
> > but i dont have it and have never seen it.
>
> This definitely exists, but I don't have it. I saw it in Fat Cat years
> ago but (incredibly stupidly, in retrospect) didn't pick it up...

Yes, this did come out and was very limited. It contained 3 tracks from
what I remember. And it was like a promo for the Ferox LP Soundtrack 313