At 13:36 21/01/2000 +0900, you wrote:
Does any one still have the mp3 or url where i can obtain the mp3 of the Sony rip off of Jaguar. Id like to hear it so that i can comment on it in an article. Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
thanks in advance

I'd also be interested in hearing it........

thx,

Scott
        |               -University: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
        |                -After Hours: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |
        |                       -UIN: 2521277-                         |
        |          Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;       |
        |          teach him to use the Net and he won't bother        |
        |                                        you for weeks.        |