You can check it out here....

http://www.renegaderhythms.com/ur/jaguar_ripoff.html

I've archived the one that I found on the net but I haven't found a longer one
yet. It is long enough to give you an idea on how they ripped off Rolando
without question.
   If you are writing up an article , then you may want to join the UR mailing
list that was started to help people interested communicate with each other.
Their is an archive their with the numerous correspondence that has gone on
between Sony and UR.  You can joing the Group from the Renegade Rhythms site
or directly from the Egroups site ( http://www.egroups.com/group/ur-records/ )

and remember Boycott BMG (Random House  - Windham Hill - RCA Records -  Arista
Records - Deconstruction - Logic Records)

David
Renegade Rhythms

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====