From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:55:07 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: You Don't Understand

I understand from Thomas Middelhoff that he has received 30 e mails on this
topic in the past two days.  Dr. Middelhoff is the CEO of Bertelsmann, and
as such he does not generally become invovled in matters concerning specific
recordings.

I'd appreciate it if you would contact Richard Griffiths in our UK office
directly on this matter.

Thank you.  Strauss