Simon wrote:

> Does anybody know anything about this Richard Griffiths, or contact details?

He's the chairman of BMG UK/Ireland and the executive vice president of
BMG Central Europe.
I haven't been able to find an address for BMG UK on their website, but
I assume they're based in London, so the good old white or yellow pages
should be able to help out.

> ----------
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:55:07 -0500
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: FW: You Don't Understand
>
> I understand from Thomas Middelhoff that he has received 30 e mails on this
> topic in the past two days.  Dr. Middelhoff is the CEO of Bertelsmann, and
> as such he does not generally become invovled in matters concerning specific
> recordings.

Well, it certainly got his attention then :)

> I'd appreciate it if you would contact Richard Griffiths in our UK office
> directly on this matter.
>
> Thank you.  Strauss

BTW, Strauss Zelnick turns out to be the president and CEO of BMG
Entertainment...

Otto