At 21-1-00 -0500 10:02 , you wrote:
From: Minto Chempotical George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Releases:
> > . Detroit Escalator Co: psalm 12" (DEC)
> > . Detroit Escalator Co: soundtrack 313 cd/2xlp (Ferox)
> >
> > And i think i remember reading about another
> > DEC 12" called braille on his own DEC label
> > but i dont have it and have never seen it.

Yes, this did come out and was very limited. It contained 3 tracks >from what I remember. And it was like a promo for the Ferox LP Soundtrack 313

I do have a 3 track promo on DEC for the Soundtrack 313 album. Is this the same 12" Lance mentioned or something entirely different?

The label says " from the forthcoming album soundtrack (313)"  and contains
A:shifting gears
B1:abstract forward motion (as a mission)
B2: force

well, there are again three releases then.. :)

the track listing of the braille ep is:
a1. fate (as a chasm)
a2. faith (as rain)
b1. psalm

will there be new stuff through transmat??
 forcefield | mindless entertainment
 http://www.sonik.demon.nl/forcefield