...as I said, *for me*, cycloid kicked ass, and ,yes, being loyal to 'homies'
is cool...(though that wasnt my point, my point was the *music*)

Ultimately it's what the individual prefers that matters, and personally I like
May's energy, he *is* a real performer, but the last 3 times I've seen him
werent nearly as fantastic as the first time he played here in 1991/1992.

respect to the fact that you think he's the *best*, but (in my own opinion, of
course) there are others who rock harder, technically speaking, on the dj
front...just look at dj's like noise & roc raida, now there's some skills...or
back to the tek side...rolando... I'd take a plastikman set over May any day,
and if you want live shit then voiteck would be my preference if playing at a
party at the same time as May.

It's all personal preference, of course, and that's all good, cause the world
would be damn dull if it werent for individuals...but when you've been seeing
the same thing for the last ten years you start to look forward to something
fresh, or at least a different take on something old.

3jane

sit after walking
breathe after talking
savour the space between thoughts

you wrote:

Well, being loyal to homeboys and homegirls is cool but I am yet to witness
any DJ or live act outshine Derrick May.