on 1/27/00 11:08 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'd take a plastikman set over May any day,
> and if you want live shit then voiteck would be my preference if playing at a
> party at the same time as May.
>
> It's all personal preference, of course, and that's all good, cause the world
> would be damn dull if it werent for individuals...

Ah yes.  The "Feel the Funk" vs. the "Think the Funk" division.  Expect this
to become more prevalent as we move into the "era of the new resurgence of
house."

Personally, I find myself lately clubbing for "oldies" and soulful tracks
while the architecture, minimalism and structure is reserved for the
headphones.  (sorry ao)

Thoughts?

-  There4IM